Treasure Health Systems offers comprehensive outpatient mental health services, community housing, Assertive Community Treatment services, community employment services and psychiatric rehabilitation services to adults, Adolescent, and Children.
Our philosophy is to pave a road to wellness and provide a holistic approach to our clients’ mental and behavioral health needs. Help Our clients learn daily living skills through our Standard behavioral management techniques such as tell-show-do after we offer physical nourishment. Our clients begin to identify their strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences while building a positive self-concept with every newly acquired skill.
Our Mission Statement
To promote the well-being of the individuals and families in the Baltimore city communities by providing accessible, quality mental health for Children, adolescents, adults, and their families and utilizing a service system that emphasizes trust, respect, confidentiality, and compassion. To lower the barest minimum, the impact and burden of mental illness in society provide an exceptional high-quality rehabilitation service that is culturally sensitive to the communities that we serve.
Our Vision Statement
To be the exceptional community-based mental and behavioral health service provider with a proactive approach to meeting our clients’ needs with the support of caring, qualified, and experienced professionals.
How do we support our clients?
We assess our client’s needs and provide each client with a personalized treatment plan. We structure our program services to help develop, enhance, and promote independent living skills to restore everyone (individuals) to a place of wholeness, while also promoting self-empowerment.
Our professional team at Treasure Health Systems is led by medical and clinical directors, which include:
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNPs)
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Rehabilitation Coordinator (Well trained)
- All therapists are licensed by the state of Maryland to provide mental health treatment.
The following government agencies make regulation of these professions:
- Maryland Board of Physicians
- Maryland Board of Nursing
- Maryland Board of Psychologists
- Maryland Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- Maryland Board of Social Worker Examiners
- All therapists and administrative staff members meet HIPAA compliance regulations for health care information privacy.
If you have more questions, please send them to us or give us a call.